CANSCAIP Members (Professional Member) are those whose writing, illustrations or performances for children have been professionally/traditionally published or produced.
For information about benefits of membership, click here.
All Member applications are subject to approval.
Qualifications for CANSCAIP Member include ONE of the following:
- writing or illustration of one or more books for children published by a recognized trade or educational publisher
- writing or illustration of five or more short stories, articles, poems or songs for children published commercially
- illustration of four covers of novels or other books for children
- writing of one or more plays, operettas, musicals or other theatrical vehicles for children published or produced commercially, or similar writing of film for children
- professional performers who are paid for their performances for children
Applying to Become a Member
To apply to become a Member, complete the form at the link below.
Prefer to pay offline? Please contact the CANSCAIP office by phone 416-515-1559 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Member Application Form